Hey Mama! When was the last time you had the spaciousness, away from household chores, and being responsible for little humans… to hear yourself think, to tune into the larger picture of what you’re creating in the world?
Click below to join us for 30 minutes of fresh perspective & insight! (and keep reading for a very exciting announcement!)
Announcing our newest weekend experience…
June 22- June 24, 2018
That’s right! Registration for the First Annual Magical Mama Business Retreat is now open!!
Are you a Mom who…
- Feels called to have a greater impact… but unwilling to sacrifice time with your family?
- Started a business… but marketing feels like manipulation or too salesy?
- Senses that your next big idea is out there… if you only had the spaciousness to receive it?
- Would love to bring in more income for your family… but doesn’t want to get burnt out by an even busier schedule?
- Is so busy maintaining a successful business… that there’s no time to dream or take action necessary to grow?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, keep reading!
Imagine… when you come home on Sunday, having…
- A simple, doable business plan aligned with your values
- A schedule that creates time for success (and honors your family)
- Confidence asking for what you want, and receiving it
- A refreshed feeling from having had some much-needed “me” time
- Greater confidence in sharing your message
- And… (our personal favorite!) …An accountability sister to meet with regularly for continued success
This retreat may NOT be a good fit for you if…
- You are 100% content with your business as it is now
- You’re not in a position to make your own business decisions
- You have not yet finished training essential to provide services
- You are not actively raising children
This retreat IS for you if…
- You’re ready to have a business that fills you up instead of depleting you, so you can be even more present to those you love
- You’re ready to transform your part-time gig into a full-time love affair
- You already have a business, but are tired of doing things alone
- You understand the value of investing in yourself, and your business, as key ways to help both grow
- You love nature, organic meals, and spending time with other women who uplift you
The ideal environment to grow your business…
Our Cozy Retreat Center!
Escape the heat of summer to breathe in the cool, crisp air of the Pine forest of Northern Arizona. Beautiful cabins, surrounded by trees, elk, deer and the quiet of nature, away from home responsibilities, is an ideal setting to get clear on your next steps in creating a business that nourishes you, and your family.
Magical Mama Biz Retreat is limited to 10 participants, allowing for intimate workshops, where we truly get to know one another, what we value most, and EXACTLY what our individual businesses need right now to thrive.
In this cozy & relaxed environment, mom entrepreneurs become each other’s biggest fans, cheering each other on, and developing a sisterhood that makes ALL the difference.
When is this retreat?
Friday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24, 2018
Pine, Arizona (in the cool mountainous forest of northern Arizona, about 1.5 hours from Phoenix)
Who is Leading this Retreat?
Blue Russ and Jennifer Hoeprich have been leading retreats together for the past 5 years. They are both moms who have over 20 years of combined experience running heart-centered businesses. To learn more about us, please visit the About Us page.
And… if you’d like to experience working with us before spending a weekend together, you are welcome to attend a Sister Circle (held monthly in Mesa, Arizona), or join in an upcoming virtual workshop (check back here for details coming very soon!).
Included in this retreat…
- Opportunities for Collaboration With Accountability Sister PLUS PJ Party Mastermind!
- Movement, meditation and yoga
- Cozy, slumber-party bunk-bed style lodging
- Delicious organic veggie meals prepared by a local chef
**Bonus One! 11 weeks of support via FB group, with opportunities for live coaching, and Q&A, following the retreat
**Bonus Two! A post-retreat gathering in September to celebrate & keep your momentum going!
Wendy Holloway, Health Coach & Mama, had this to say about her experience…
“My sessions with Blue are among my most treasured and beautiful pieces of my self-growth and development. Her impeccable and masterful coaching allowed me to have an experience of being different without having to remember to be different. As a result of my sessions with her I have found a complete shift in my way of being.I remember reflecting after my first session and thinking that the one session was so impactful that I would have paid $1000 for the results that I got from just one 90 minute session! I highly recommend her as a deeply intuitive and highly skilled deep-dive coach.”
What we’ll do at the retreat…
- Clear Money Blocks
- Discover & Share Your Ideal Client’s Life Story
- Create a Crystal Clear 90-Day Plan for Success on YOUR Terms
- Enjoy Nature Walks in Elk Country
- Visit a Lavender Farm
- Learn How to Have Fun and Feel Good Growing Your Biz Through Social Media, Speaking Engagements, and Organic Connections
- Express Your Creativity
- Relax With Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Reignite Your Passion & Purpose!
- Create Blissful Balance With Family, Biz, and Self-Care (ALL are vital for success!)
- Brainstorm at our PJ Party Mastermind
- Get Paired with Accountability Sister for the Weekend and Beyond
- Receive 11 Weeks of Online Weekly Support Following the Retreat
- Gather Together on September 8 to Celebrate and Share our Achievements!
What is the Investment?
This all-inclusive retreat (plus 11 weeks of support and coaching & post-retreat gathering) is just $997!
(Monthly installments are also available until May 30, in the amount of 3 payments of $397. Current tribe members are eligible for a discount!)
How do I Join in?
Simply choose a payment button below, and look for an email with a Retreat Preparation Form. Please fill it out in the next 7 days so we can be sure this retreat meets your needs!
“Jen and Blue created an amazing open comfortable space for us to reconnect with the true meaning of being a mother. The most impactful thing for me was when I discovered that I needed to remember to play! I am forever grateful to these women for their endless passion and love for women.” -Iana, Chandler, AZ
Read more about what other women are saying on our Testimonials Page.
Interested, but not yet ready to commit?
Please fill out this no-obligation Interest Form, and we’ll reach out to help you discover if this is right for you at this time. (Plus we’ll know about you & your work!) Sometimes, even filling out a form like this can help you gain clarity!
The 5th Annual Magical Mama Retreat is FULL!!
When is the Retreat?
Friday, October 19 – Sunday, October 21, 2018
Arcosanti, Arizona (1 hour north of Phoenix)
- A Magical Gathering of Like-minded Women
- Delicious, Healthy Food (all organic, vegetarian meals provided)
- Overnight Onsite Accommodations in A Cozy Room with a View
- Ceramic Pendants (you will create three!)
- Guidance and Love from Magical Mamas
What will we do?
- Connect, both with ourselves, and with each other
- Balance our Chakras
- Move our bodies with easy and energizing yoga
- Enjoy relaxing, light touch massage
- Take time to sit in stillness and quiet, with no responsibilities
- Create affirmations
- Tell stories and make music by the bonfire
- Create a ceramic pendant
- And much more!
Magical Menu (aka Schedule of Events during the Weekend Retreat)
We call it a menu, because you choose your experience for the weekend! Want to sleep in? Want to spend time reading? Want to do all of the activities? You can have it!
(Schedule below is subject to change)
Join us for the opening and closing circles… and then pick and choose events, or attend them all. This is YOUR retreat, mama!
Friday, October 19, 2018
2:00pm – 3:30pm Arrival and check in to your room
3:30pm – 4:30pm Grounding and Centering Meditation, Intention-Setting
4:30pm – 5:30pm Discovering Goddess Identities
5:30pm – 6:45pm Delicious Dinner and Mindful Eating Exercise 7:00pm – 8:00pm Mini Meditation and Goodie Bag Exploration
8:15pm – Dance Party in the Vaults 9:30pm – Make our way to our rooms, restful sleep
Saturday, October 20, 2018
8:00am – 9:00am Yoga in the Colly Garden OR
8:00am – 9:00am Meditation in the Red Room OR Sleep in! 9:00am – 10:00am Breakfast in Cafe
10:30am – 12:30pm Chakra Balancing in Classroom
12:30pm – 1:00pm Love Notes Back Home/Journaling/Open Time
1:00pm – 2:30pm Lackadaisical Lunch in Cafe
2:30pm – 5:00pm Pendant Workshop in Minds Garden
5:00pm – 6:00pm Journaling/Open Time
6:00pm – 7:30pm Candlelight Dinner Under the Stars
7:30pm – 9:00pm Goddess Stories and Songs Around the Bonfire
9:00pm – Make our way to our rooms, restful sleep
Sunday, October 21, 2018
8:00am – 9:00am Nature Hike up the Mountain OR
8:00am – 9:00am Meditation in the Red Room OR Sleep in! 9:00am – 10:30am Breakfast in Cafe
10:30am – 11:30am Sound Healing with Crystal Bowls & Gong
11:30am – 12:30am Coloring Meditation
12:30pm – 1:00pm Journaling/Open Time
1:00pm – 2:30pm Lackadaisical Lunch in Cafe
2:30pm – 3:45pm Hour-Long Goddess Shower in Classroom
3:45pm – 4:15 pm Love Notes To Mama
4:15pm- 5:00pm Yessing Your Heart’s Desire in Colly Garden
5:00pm- 5:30pm Farewell ‘Till Next Time
All meals, lodging, and healing are included. The value of this retreat is quite high (thousands of dollars!), yet we are offering the very affordable rate.
YOU are worth it!
How do I sign up?
The retreat is 90% full. The only way to register as of now is to join Magical Mama Tribe, which includes passes to attend all events in 2018!
Not ready to sign up, but want to stay connected? Please fill out this form to be inspired and reminded.
Important Note: Your investment in yourself through this retreat is sacred and meaningful, and therefore non-refundable. Should you be truly unable to attend, you may gift your spot to another woman, or (with 30 day notice) you may use your investment toward a future retreat.
Other Questions? Want to be on the waiting list for the full retreat?
Email the organizers at email@example.com
View from the Minds Garden at Arcosanti, where we have our bonfire!
A few images from previous Magical Mama Retreats….
Photos by Tonya Lewis Photography and Grace Marcellino Photography